Sale Price: 3.000.000€
Ref: 309-00015P
Bedrooms: 0
Bathrooms: 0

Built M²: 2155
Plot M²: 220000
Pool: Yes
Garage: Yes

Type: Country Properties
Construction year: 1735
Garden: Yes
Orientation:
Energy Certificate in Process.

Cottage of the eighteenth century ten minutes from Seville

Is located on the Dos Hermanas-Alcalá de Guadaíra road, very close to this last resort. At the very edge of this road of communication is raised its closed cover with the name of the farm and, behind it, a short lane leads to the farmhouse. At present the building is completely renovated, as it has been carried out a thorough rehabilitation process led by Antonio Barreiro and completed in 1996, the building is perfectly preserved. The use of the hacienda is mixed, finding exploitation of olive trees, chamomile variety, and horse breeding, for which most of the dependencies are used. The hamlet forms an enormous compact block with high walls of scarce spans, above which various roofs can be seen. In contrast, its interior is very marked and complex compartmentalization and circulation. The main front gives access to a small irregular, paved courtyard, at the bottom of which is the manor. It is a remarkable double-height residence topped by a high observation tower, preceded by a garden with access from the patio, but closed to the outside by a wall. At the entrance to the main access to the manor is the chapel, very high flat roof and sacristy. In this oratory care stands the ceramic altarpiece, the window of his window and the sacramental license, dated in 1953. Before the chapel is the original tinao, a large building of singular configuration, since it is articulated by three naves, the largest central one and covered by the original viguería, flanked by two other minors to which it is acceded by a succession of arcades. This area, which still retains some mules' trough, is also connected with the work yard; At his back there is a corral closed by a wall. At present, this tinao is a guadarnés, in which also the collection of cars of its owner is saved. In the front porch of this first patio is the house of the landlord, and in the background, the primitive garage, above which, finally, there is a barn with window to the outside. After this "first half" of the whole is the work yard, likely to be understood as triple, having three clearly differentiated areas. After the aforementioned tinao rises a renovated courtyard of blocks, paved and articulated in three of its pandas by arcades that fall in columns of marble. In this area, where the original oil mill had to be erected and today is surrounded by boxes, there is also the laundry of the horses, a watering fountain and a small nave that closes it and which was barn, even with its buttresses. After the lordship there is another area where the "gañanía" ship is located, perpendicular to the stately residence, and a watering hole. Finally, there is a "corralón" very reformed, in good part closed by ships covered by flat tile that also serves as a block. This corral terrizo has its own access to the field, next to which is the oven of bread, still in use. Around the farm , in addition to a leafy woodland, other elements can still be mentioned, such as the transformer and various fencing for horses.

Features: Air conditioning, Fully furnished, Fitted wardrobes, Barbeque, Fireplace, Water tank, Automatic irrigation system, Home automation system, Marble floors, Telephone, Covered terrace, Uncovered terrace, Storage room, Wine Cellar / Bodega, Dining room, Separate dining room, Utility room, Double glazing, Security entrance, Country view, Panoramic view.

Information

Fill in your details to request more information.
Enter the words above
Enter the numbers you hear
*Name, email and message are required.